Monday 16 June 2014

Back to cross stitch and yarnbombing

The weather has been lovely since the start of the month of June and I have been busy creating.
The library's in my part of Essex have been yarn bombed,here are some pictures of it.Most of it were done by the Knit and Natter groups.It has made me smile to see the work, it certainly has brightened up the landscape.

wedding cut thru, I have done part of the church steeple and rainbow.

my cut thru picture when it is finished (what it will look like..)
I am back stitching again,thanks to my eye drop improving my glaucoma.I am stitching on my 'Wedding Cut Thru 'picture by Bothy threads, I am so pleased to be stitching again.I had forgotten how relaxing and satisfying it is.This is the progress after a few days ..
I have been making lots of crocheted flowers but more about them another time..I have made over 200..
me in my kind of poncho shawl... i crocheted,


We are still looking for a new home.Meanwhile I have just a handful of projects that I am working on when I get the chance,

No comments: