Tuesday 17 April 2012

this is what I am currently stitching.I have been stitching on this all day on and off as it is late for an exchange..Its a Christmas wreath from the magazine Cross Stitch Crazy.It has been photographed sideways .I mark the bottomof the frame by using an elastic band should I forget 'which way is up'.What ways do you mark this?I had lost my cross stitching mojo and stitching on this has given it back to me.I remember why i love cross stitch,its so nice and relaxing to do..
Today I feel slightly better just very weak and tired from having had the flu.I havent done much, as trying to get myself back to normal after feeling so ill.Hopefully tomorrow I will feel more myself.I have so much to do in the house, I have literally left everything, so there is lots of jobs to catch up with.
I didnt go out for a meal tonight I had been invited to as dont want to spread any lingering germs and dont feel strong enough to go out.
Alex is home from his school field trip to Sussex.he looks worn out, He shared a room with 3
other boys and I dont think he got much sleep.So tonight he has gone to bed early.He thoroughly enjoyed his time away.(I worry for nothing..no honestly its just cos I do care.. so much).
Here is a picture of Emma my daughter and her fiance Mike.Dont they make a lovely couple all dressed up,they were on their way to a birthday party a few weekends ago.

No comments: