Wednesday 25 April 2012





So today its another dark and rainy day here in Essex.The first photo doesnt give justice to how wet and dark it is.My dear boy has gone to Walton on the Naze with his class to have a trip for the day for his Georgraphy project,so they have to drive for approx and hour and a half in the dismal weather for a day aat the beach.He has taken his welly boots for when he on the beach.Yuck I am so glad I am not him, although it is nice just to see the sea.
Next picture is my current stitching, a Christmas Wreath ,for an exchange, as you can see only have a small amount left to do.
The next picture is my crochet,I am making a poncho(my first) in red white and blue to wear for the Olympics/queens jubilee celebrations.Its so easy to do, to curl up and get the wool out in front of the tv and just let those fingers do their work.This is a result from 2 nights crochet,so its really easy and a quick make, just have to do another panel and sew them up.
Next up is that mischievous little moggy,Prince.. he would rather be out in this awful weather than in with me in the warm..and dry.Fine, I am not upset about it, I am not, I understand you are a cat that sometimes 'needs to be alone',I know you will be back when the hunger hits you!
Lastly a video, from when I was away in March, this is 'Showmaddymaddy' a kind of tribute band to Showaddywaddy.. they werent that bad,I just thought Id share it.
So what plans for me today?Just to catch up on the stitching, a bit of crochet then a pile of paperwork.After having my MRI scan on Monday I feel I need a few wind down days to get over the trauma while I await the result.Have a nice day.Whatever you are doing..xx

No comments: