Tuesday 15 January 2013

A Happy New Year...

http://mmmrc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/new-rules-2013-2015-edition_9.html

Today I joined' monthly mix up mania'( link above).. what a good idea.. so I am going to look for a book with J in the title.I am a bit of a book worm and can read a book in a week.I have a kindle as well so that makes this challenge easy.You could join too if you wanted a book challenge.
So what have I been up to?
 a sofa throw


a granny blanket

new supplies..
I am busy making a scarf in a chain link pattern...Its very easy with lots of circles being crocheted and combined. I got the Pattern from simply crochet magazine which I bought for the first time this week.It has got some gorgeous patterns in it,and some fairly simple ones..www.simplycrochetmag.co.uk/ If you look at the sample you will see the chain scarf I am making on the magazine cover.
Meanwhile,I am embracing the new year  and trying to be positive.Off with the old hang ups and moving on to my great single life.I have my friends, my family and my children and my interests and I will continue to make the most of them.
Do you have snow today where you live? Yesterday we did but today we  dont but it is FREEZING.. just the weather to snuggle up under a granny square blanket and crochet with a nice cup of warming hot  chocolate...time to get creative..here in Essex...

No comments: