Tuesday 18 June 2013

where did the time go?

wow its the 18th already!I kind of have been busy!
I had my son Alex go off on holiday with his school friends, they went to Bayeaux in France.He only back last night and is back at school today.He seems to have enjoyed it, he wore practically the same underwear for 4 days and had a dirty pair of hands when he came home.He has since confessed to not washing his face with his face wipes and ever using soap.Luckily the teachers made them swim every day and shower so he was other than that reasonably clean.
I had a nice time when he was gone, it was so quiet I did miss the little sod, but went out for a curry and to see  bands 3 nights running so that was my entertainment.I havent been that well though really so have slept a fair bit(the diabetes been causing me trouble) .Now I am on some new tablets so fingers crossed they start to make me feel better.
I have been busy with my boble stripe blanket.It is getting so heavy, it is about 30 rows wide so far .I have taken a photo but cant seem to find what folder so cant share it at the minute.Also I am on doctor who doll number two so it is  keeping me busy plus the house has had a bit of a tidy up while little man wasnt here to mess it up.
alex and i at my friend cathys birthday meal..

my gorgeous daughter emma.. isn she growing into quite the young woman..

my latest crush david from bon jovi..what a nice smile he has.

saw this somewhere online and its given me inspiration for another new project.

No comments: