Wednesday 4 September 2013

Back to school..

my two kids on a day trip to the fair..

a cushion using the fire blanket motif

a cushion using a motif from my granny square book

a knitted cushion cover, with squares from my knitting book. Practise at different,new stitches.

a bag to keep my tablets holder in.. it doubles as a carrier for my night time insulin injection pen

kindle cosy made for my friend Deb

another view of the kindle cosy

another view of the tablets holder bag

a new square from my granny squares  book

another new granny square from the book

new square I tried

a jumper top I made  for my sister

 back of jumper top made for my sister,its made from cotton

another new square tried..

My lovely  son Alex on one of our summer outings

a cushion with combination of squares on it.
Hasnt it been a lovely summer? too hot some of the time,I have taken a break from blogging but throughout I have been continuing with the crochet and hope you like the things I have been busy working on.(theres a few more to come!)
So now its my son Alex going  back to school and back to creating....:)lets hope this autumn I have some nice things to share with you.

No comments: