Thursday 12 September 2013

Jumper.. a few hiccups..

I am making this in a blue cotton.Picture doesnt do it much justice but its in apricot peachy cotton..pattern is from prima magazine 1998...I just ordered some more wool and got it yesterday, have done the back and part of the front..only the new wool is dyed slightly darker than the one I had been using.. oh well a bit of creative thinking and maybe I can do the arms a darker colour to the body, just hope have enough for the neckline and joining...
Meanwhile I am happy to be back in the usual routine of school /clubs/chores..
but my diabetes is causing me some problems with my blood sugars, and I am back seriously and meticulously writing down what I eat,doses for medication and counting carbs and calories.
Its turned much colder and damper this week.Have put away my summery clothes and tidied my wardrobes..and am still trying to get to grips with my new nokia illumina 520 phone....:) 

No comments: