Thursday 7 November 2013

a wet and cold day and a surprise in the post...

Look what has come....
Oh yes, doing the happy,happy dance... Its The Wedding Cut Thru,(by Bothy Threads, of course) for a wedding due next year in May.... so I am going to attempt to get both my haberdashers cut thru and my wedding one done as soon as possible...I am so looking forward to stitching on this as well...
It was just the thing to brighten up a very autumnal day here in Essex..so  wet and cold that even Prince the cat was reluctant to go out.

 This is  Emma (my daughter,in purple) and Taraa(her friend).... in Jordan, looking very glamorous..
 Emma is back tomorrow.. to her boyfriends house and she will be back at Uni next week.

I have done well on my challenge today .. I managed to keep moving,ie getting up every half hour if was sitting for longer than half hour, and got moving, had a busy day with housework.however, I didnt adjust my insulin correctly and had 2 hypos.. not good./...
 

No comments: