Friday 8 November 2013

Friday again... :)

Me today...:)

Today I took an afternoon off of the usual things and had a nice meal out with my bestie Kathy....
This was taken on our last big adventure, when we went to France for the day on The Shuttle.
Kathy has health problems and a mum who she does the caring for so we often have to wait ages to get together.
When we do we cheer each other up , generally have something nice to eat, and enjoy ourselves. Her mum is in hospital at the moment so I wish her well.
Of course the weather has been awful today, rain, rain and more rain.. and I am glad it is coming to the weeks end.
I have been doing some stitching tonight on my SAL and am looking forward to the time when I can share my progress on Monday..
I am so excited, cos I am going to see my Emma this weekend.... this is a picture of her and her bestie Taraa..
This is another cut thru I am after stitching, I have put it on my wish list!


No comments: