Tuesday 5 November 2013

national Blog Posting Month

I forgot about this until Dani reminded me, http://tkdchick.blogspot.co.uk/
so here I am today doing another blog post.You have to post every day in November, so here is  me attempting it.
Today was very foggy, cold and damp when I woke up.I just hate these early mornings when I have to get Alex ready for the school bus, and have to get out my cosy bed.
here is Alex he is at our local park, which has deers in an enclosure.He is riding a wooden badger.. very topical at the moment cos the government are trying to reduce the number of badgers by culling them.

here he is again, he had his face painted AGAIN , as a vampire(his favourite look) and very much topical as it was halloween last  week

Today is Guy Fawkes Day, when we celebrate how he failed to blow up Parliament.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes_Night

It usually means lots of fireworks going off, for at least two weeks so I shall be keeping my cat Prince in as much as possible(he is mental and sometimes wont come in even though he is scared to death)
So today I will be doing more stitching on my cut thru and waiting for the new one to drop through my door, I cant wait...!Until tomorrow...happy creating.. and stay safe. x

No comments: