Thursday 23 May 2013

2 days posts at once..and at last some crochet.

Day 22, Wednesday: Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. (a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off
)I really hate what our country is like right now.I live in Essex,UK and there is lots of people with money.in Essex..(have you ever seen The Only Way is Essex?)But what saddens me is  the big divide between rich and poor(probably cos i am one of the poorer ones).And how kids and society concentrate so much on a persons worth based on what job they do.The way the latest gadget ,car,fashion is so important.It really isn't . Kids are being brought up to expect to have certain things and if they don't have them then they are bullied.If you aren't clever or in a high powered job you aren't pitied, you are looked down on and mocked.Bankers and politicians are living in enormously big houses with flashy cars and with stupidly high salaries ,while benefits are cut to the disabled, the poor and the needy.Some people even those that are on minimum wages are having to go to charities for food things are so tight. Disabled people are being given a rough deal now.And as for single mothers well instead of getting benefits taken away get the money from the fathers of the children...It just sickens me,I am afraid of how ruthless the world will be when my son is my age. 
Day 23, Thursday: Things you've learned that school won't teach you
School wont teach you who to trust and who not.How having self awareness and making the right choices stops you from falling into a relationship for the sake of not being alone,is so much better for you.
How you will never need  algebra and pi  ever.To be content in your own company.And how to socialize .
When to stop drinking!
Smoking isnt big or mature .
How to keep fit without playing hockey or rounders.
Your family and friends are the most important things ever in your life..a job is a job and where you live isn't important.
well here is my promised crochet I have done in may so far...
my doctor who doll..the first doctor..crocheted..just have to embroider his trousers

a close up of his face.

see how tall he is?


my owl cushion I was given as a present and a granny square to cover my coffee table

some dishclothes..I actually found these relxing and easy to make and they are so useful.







No comments: