Thursday 30 May 2013

Day 30, Thursday: React to this term: Letting Go

,letting go....The past few years has seen me doing a lot of this.
I seem to have had to let go of a lot of things in my life.I have let go the dream of being forever married to the person I met and fell in love with and thought I would live happy ever after with.I have let go of the idea that he would want to be with me and would fight to keep my love.
I have had to let go of my dream of being a family unit,my son now spends every other weekend with me and my daughter has moved out and is independent.
I have let go of my dream to be able to support myself, and work or get paid for what i do.
I have let go of the idea of being fit and able to walk as far and do what I want to do.
All of these things I have let go in order to move on.Life has to get better or god must have a different plan for me..but letting go hurts and is hard and I am still doing it every day that i live.I have to do this in order not to be bitter and angry and depressed.

No comments: