Tuesday 21 May 2013

playing catch up..oops...

Day 15, Wednesday: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)
 a typical day goes like this.
7.30 get up and nag alex to get up.
7.45 turn computer on and email my friend debbie in Australia and check my emails and facebook
8.30 alex goes to school so then i am free to shower in peace and have breakfast.I take my tablets.cat comes in relieved cos alex isnt around to pick him up.
9.30 until 10.30 watch tv and also do some knitting or crochet.have my first big cup of coffee to wake me up.I take my insulin.
11.00 I go  for a walk and get a newspaper.
12.00 do any washing and ironing and housework.
1pm have lunch, read my newspaper
2pm do any paperwork that is outstanding or go out somewhere like shopping,go for a walk..
3pm start back crocheting. alex is due home at 3.20pm so I have to meet him off the bus.
4,5,6pm do crochet, or sewing and maybe watch the chase..my fav quiz show.
6.30 cook tea, and 7pm eat it.
go to alexs clubs or
8pm watch tv or bathe alex
9pm relax its almost alexs bedtime.
10pm turn on computer and check mail and facebook,research new ideas
11pm bedtime.. unless its a weekend in which case I dont go to bed until 1am.

Day 16, Thursday: Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it
where to start on this one cos I consider I have quite a difficult life in many ways.I will tell you that I would like to work or set up my own business selling the things I create or do.So I am slowly building up stock and looking into that, as well as considering volunteering in the hope that it will lead to me being eventually fit enough to get employment that will pay for my way in life.


Day 17, Friday: A favorite photo of yourself and why
This is a photo of me and my friend Sam, who lives in Northampton.It was taken at a day trip to a place with a loch and canal boats and I remember it as a very pleasant day,with lots of sunshine, it was taken a few years ago, not long after I had separated from my ex.I was still very raw from the split up, and it shows that despite emotional pain I still am happier than when I was going through the years of torment when he had another woman.For tow cuddly women we dont look bad, and thats me with dark hair unlike the ash blonde I am now.
Day 18, Saturday: Tell a story from your childhood. Dig deep and try to be descriptive about what you remember and how you felt.
I remember when my best friend Denise fell off my swing in my back garden.She lost her memory and when we got to her house she couldnt recognise things.She eventually got it back but it was a scary thing.I have find memories of things we used to do together... She and I used to push our dolls and prams up and down our road, and go roller skating up and down, those big bulky metal skates, and play ball up against the side of the wall, all mix up home made perfume using rose petals and water.We loved our barbie dolls, and both had to be wearing the top of fashin.Denise died tragically at age 24 when she  caught her bed alight smoking in bed.We had been best friends since the age of 8.Day 19, Sunday: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them
,,http://ragininaz.blogspot.co.uk,
This is my friend Helenas blog, we met on line about ten years ago.She lives in Arizona and is mum to 3 gorgeous girls and expecting baby number 2.This blog is about her day to day life and her family, and her wonderful hubby who was in afghanistan.

http://www.lemondedesucrette.com/ This is mostly  a crochet blog and I love the colours and ideas she has .

#,http://diamondgeezer.blogspot.co.uk/
this is about London and the places around it.Diamond geezer show it all, he is very clever at showing the different places there are and there is always lots of photos.
,http://www.attic24.typepad.com/http
This is lucy and her crochet.Like I say I love colourful blogs and this one is lovely and she has good ideas and tutorials.I also belong to her group on Ravelry(we love lucy).It also shows where Attic 24 is and the area around it.
://www.accordingtomatt.blogspot.co.uk/
This is a nice blog from a gay guy called Matt.He is into knitting and crochet and I love his ideas and colours, he always shares photos and his adventures.
Day 20, Monday: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.
I am struggling with the thought of moving.I know I have to as I shan't get housing benefit for a 3 bed house.But the very thought of uprooting myself and starting yet again with less money and worries about finances is making me feel very sad, but I know it makes sense, its also the practicalities that get me, the thought of boxing up and going looking at new properties, being vetted and the worry I might not find another place scares the hell out of me.It was hard enough to find thisplace.
Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives
http://creativemummy.blogspot.co.uk/2009/10/isnt-life-fun.html?updated-min=2009-01-01T00:00:00Z&updated-max=2010-01-01T00:00:00Z&max-results=5
A reminder..life can be fun too!

http://creativemummy.blogspot.co.uk/2009/10/isnt-life-fun.html?updated-min=2009-01-01T00:00:00Z&updated-max=2010-01-01T00:00:00Z&max-results=5
About when I held a charity day and the blanket squares knitted by me and my friends.
http://creativemummy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/on-hook-today.html?updated-min=2013-01-01T00:00:00Z&updated-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00Z&max-results=14
about a day in the cold and the things I have made..

No comments: