Friday 3 May 2013

Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable

Things that make me uncomfortable...
Having to explain why I dont have a job (because of my health problems.)
Explaining to my son who has special needs why his dad doesnt love him enough to live with him.(Dad does love him just doesnt want to live with me)
The heat when its past about 75(any more than that and i struggle, feel dizzy and tired)
All the casual sex on tv(is there no morals anymore? what are we teaching our kids?)
How all our politicians and bankers have lots of money
Peoples assumptions on finding out I am a single parent and I  that dont work.(do find me a job and also a carer so they can look after my son)
Seeing my ex and knowing we are no longer together.
Sleeping at night when going through the menopause
Injecting my insulin in public.

No comments: