Thursday 9 May 2013


Day 7, Tuesday: The thing(s) you're most afraid of
..I have a confession, I used to be afraid of a lot of things... I no longer am.I used to be afraid my husband would leave me(he did), my health would go(it did) and I would be broke(I am).But things I am physically afraid of are spiders, heights ,enclosed spaces to an extent and snakes.
Day 8, Wednesday: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all 
Don't wait for tomorrow before you do things.. It can all be taken away from you at the flick of a switch so live life to the full .Don,t worry what people think of you , don't plan too far ahead, and don't sweat over the little stuff.Make the most of those who love you and accept you the way you are and treasure your kids.
Day 9, Thursday: A moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words)My favourite time of day has to be breakfast.I usually have it alone, and am relaxed.I usually sit on my sofa to eat it and it can either be fruit and yogurt  a bowl of cereal, porridge, or a slice of toast.At the weekend I usually have one morning breakfast of either bacon sausage, scrambled egg hash brown and mushrooms and bread. That is my one treat of the week to myself.With an oarnge juice.I find it hard to know what to eat at the best of times, being a diabetic.

No comments: