Tuesday 7 May 2013

blog every day for the month of may challenge continued...

Day 4, Saturday: Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it
Live every day as its your last..... I like this quote because since having been seriously  ill and almost dying I realised how precious life is .Never forget how easily it can all be taken away from you.
Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member... I have great friends and its hard for me to pick a favourite, they all mean the world to me and are there for me when I need them.One of my  longest friends is Debbie, she has known me since I was 12  and lives in Australia, we email each day and she is due over for a visit soon.She is great because even though she lives all that way away she is always there for me, when I have had bad times in my life and we have shared the good.
Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?I would say I am a carer to my son,who has special needs.I also spend time crocheting,knitting and making jewellery and am a home maker.I do struggle with this question though, as now I am no longer married I am not a housewife.I feel i have to validate myself by saying something important as to what I do, and often feel like saying I am just me and I just plod on!This is the young man in question who I care for....:)
 

No comments: